Thursday 20 September 2007

Of lists and other things

Yes two posts in one day I am that bored, besides I've been meaning to rip off some of D's lists from http://theblogoflists.blogspot.com/ for awhile so why not now.
Though we both have borrowed from http://separatedbyacommonlanguage.blogspot.com/ which is another great blog, so no harm no foul :)

1. Gordan Ramsey - well somebody would have to cook
2. Charles Darwin - anybody that can upset the church as much as he did is worth inviting
3. Paul McCartney - I'm not a massive Beatles fan but I'm sure he would have some fantastic tales from back in the day, plus he doesn't seem as pretentious as Lennon.
4. George lucas - how did it feel the moment the film everybody wrote off suddenly go global and do you still give a smug smile to the studio execs who shunned Star Wars in the beginning, oh and what the fuck was Jar Jar Binks all about?
5. Simon Pegg - Genius pure and simple

1 comment:

lynneguist said...

I'm not quite sure what you think you stole off my blog--but I don't think you've stolen anything! (I've never done the fantasy dinner guest thing.)

Thanks for the link anyhow! :)