Thursday 13 September 2007

And the days go on

so 4 days until my birthday, still haven't booked the birthday meal because my brother is now sulking about something - possible my mistake I offered for him to come and have fun instead of a "family" do. My co-birthday celebrater got a surprise trip from his missus so is in Magaluf (lucky bugger) oh and the wonderful cash flow has reached the point where cash points laugh before spitting back my card. I'm starting to wonder why I didn't just fook off for the weekend as per my original plan.

Ah but its my 30th it should be special, said my kind but a little naive wife. Pity only her and a few of my closest friends think so

Oh good another depressing as hell blog post, sorry folks I do do cheerful occasionally

just not often.

Now on a different subject I've kept this blog on the quite so far because I wasn't sure I'd actually bother after the first few attempts but as its rolling I may actually share the link on a forum I'm an active member on, they are a bunch of cunts but I love them all dearly.

Plus I'm pretty sure they wont read it lol

1 comment:

DeeDubya said...

Cnuts are we?
Well Im reading and Im gonna keep reading as long as you post, and then throw what you post back at you, especially when you're happy, cos it'll make you want to post more, which I can then store up for next time, mwuahahahaha.

Not long to the holiday now mate, all inclusive (they might regret offering us that) and we'll see you tomorrow to moan at the bastards that couldnt make it. I am SO looking forward to it. We can let all worries just slip away for a few days.

And I dont know why you're comnplaining, Im approaching 40!