Tuesday 4 September 2007

Day 1

Christ knows why I'm starting another Blog I always forget them in about a month or so.

But I guess it fills a need to yatter on aimlessly, which I rarely get to do these days specially as in less than a month I turn 30, 12 days to be precise.

Right I have a plan I'll start by moaning my arse off then the rest of the posts on this blog right up until I forget about the thing will look cheerful in comparison.

So whats wrong:
I have a stomach ulcer it regularly hurts like a bitch and gives me this amazing ability to not fancy anything, but I eat like a pig.

I'm slowly losing my mind, no really somethings not working up there. My memory has gone from that state of Ho ho ho I've forgotten to do something again, to vast moments of not knowing who or where I am, words get jumbled up as I say them, recent memory is so bad at times I forget sentences half way through saying them and putting stuff down has become a major risk of never seeing it again.

Tis all a bit fooked

Whats right

I'm off on holiday to Spain soon with the wife and two of our best mates, well I am if I ever see my passport again - oh yes put it down should have stapled it to me arse really.

Its my birthday soon, really not sure if this is a good thing or not. I actually hate my own birthday whiled loving other peoples. This one being my 30th only seems to be compounding the issue because everybody seems to think it should be a special one pity they haven't all got together and decided to make it special instead I have a pile of diffrent people all pulling in diffrent ways and I'm sap enough to want to try and please everybody.

Erm so far I'm crapping all over my things that are right so moving swiftly on I have my wife who for the sake of blog publicness will be henceforth called Dory, because she is a natural blue and beautiful with it. Together for 8 years and I'm still as head over heals with her as I was when we first started dating, without her this blog would have been called diary of a manic depressive.

No comments: