Friday 20 June 2008

Update

Lots happened this week

The good
Dorys job is safe
I've lost roughly 3 quarters of a stone in weight since late May
Dory has an interview for a new better job
Glastonbury is now NEXT WEEK!
Sorted the problems with the prescription for Migraine Meds now have 12 pills with a repeat when I need it

The bad

We fucked up our budgets AGAIN leaving us skint, not sure what the diet of pasta and erm pasta has done for the weight
Stomach problems made a bit of a come back last weekend, think Eggs on their own is now either off or at least going on the cut down list :( I like eggs
This week isn't Glastonbury week and I still have to wait for Glastonbury to begin.

The Ugly

Just get everything shored up so we can relax and have our Holiday for the year, but Dorys interview is next Friday whiled we are away at Glastonbury. Missing it isn't an option so it will be a 4 hour drive back on the Thursday then drive back Friday after the interview which along with being a pain in the arse it will cost £90 in petrol blowing what little spending money we have, add to this missing the meet with a load of my friends Thursday night and most of the bands I want to see are on Friday tis a real kick in the groin. Not going at all is an option and one in many ways I would be in favour of but getting the ticket cash back is not do able and I'll be buggered if I'll totally waste £300 odd quid. Our current hope is we can get the interview moved back a few days but we shall see to be honest the inner pessimist says it wont happen and the drama queen in me wants to wail about it being so unfair.

I hate to sound like a spoilt brat but this is our holiday for the fucking year why the fuck wont life piss off and give us a break!!!

On that note really struggling currently most of my friends are off to Glastonbury now for reasons above my enthusiasm is none existant so am kinda ducking them, not sure if that is the right thing to do but I'm shit at pretending happiness and don't want to drag down their enjoyment plus i feel like crap that I'll be missing a lot of what they are talking about.

Pointless martyr'ism or possible a good idea?

No comments: