Wednesday 4 June 2008

Dreams

Funny enough I've never had much problems with dreams its one area depression rarely seems to effect me, what few dreams I have and remember are more like daydreams where I have control over events and often create the situation (Winning the lottery, Summer Glau, whipped cream etc) which is fine and dandy pretty much everyday stuff and been a happy release from the world of the everyday and lets me get on with the important business of sleeping

So it has been very strange to be having a spate of weird dreams details etc change but mostly centred on Dory leaving me, now whiled that is pretty much something I know I deserve cause I can be fairly fecking useless. But not something I'm overly concerned about as we have a great deal of mutual respect and do actually talk over our problems I can honestly say we've never yet had a serious row we tend to blow up at each other from time to time and have learned not to react and talk about it once tempers cool so far it works for us lets us blow steam and know where we stand. I honestly have to say the one thing I am sure of is we are not on the verge of breaking up at least not this week so whats going on?

No comments: