Thursday 5 June 2008

Its depression mania woo

Okay for only the second time in my blog history I'm posting twice in one day "Go me!"

But I've posted a lot about the downer side of Depression but never the manic side ands as today is fueled by it possible a good time to introduce things.

So currently I'm shaking, talking twenty to the dozen and everything is in slow motion I swear it has been 10 to 2 for the last hour concentration is fucked as the attention span resembles a goldfish doing things is difficult because it will get obsessive quickly if I eat I wont stop caffeine is a major no no likewise alcohol because I wont stop I've been down the pub like this and swallowed 8 pints without pause walked home sober (that's a lot for me I'm not a huge drinker normally) it doesn't work like a down turn when down I'm only depressed that's the mood no matter what on the upswing it could be anything small things bounce mood off in different ways I can have a blazing row one minute be happy and loving the next, when somebody with depression falls off the rails it is normally on the upturn because really fucking stupid things suddenly become great ideas. A fellow sufferer use to get wired and drink coffee by the pint then constantly moan because they couldn't sleep "I cant sleep so I'm going to have to have a coffee" its daft and self defeating but that's how it is I get ratty because life is slow then wonder why others are upset I just don't get it so have a row because they are upset despite them being upset because I was ratty with them earlier but by then I've moved on. Today is a particularly bad day at home I just do the cleaning and can pace it out hard wearing on the carpet but it helps at work i have to try and settle to work speed which is currently too slow. Specially because I'm waiting for customers to figure out what the hell they are meant to be doing.

Scary? Normally I would edit as I go then double check for grammar errors today I quite like it without that read as is and it might give you and example of how the old noggin is going

E2A: I love the fact it took me two attempts to spell grammar

No comments: