Tuesday 3 June 2008

Life update

So frustrated at the moment just as we see a goal post in sight some bugger moves it, currently our year is on hold whiled we try and find out what is happening with Dorys job and the possible redundancy, shit enough that their would be no final definite answer until the day before Glastonbury but no... Some piss poor excuse for a chief Exec has decided to go on Holiday for a week now either he is the most thoughtless gimp to walk the face of the earth or some twazzock didn't think to check the leave calendars before scheduling the times for the reshuffle either way all the people whose careers are on the line have to wait an extra week before their are any answers whiled this git suns himself on Holiday.

For us that means waiting till after Glastonbury to find out whats going on, instead of having Glastonbury to blow off the last two months stress it will be there in the back of our minds like it has been constantly since they announced it. Glastonbury was our thing this year our yearly Holiday and the one thing we knew for certain we would be doing and now they have managed to even shit on that.

I am so gutted for Dory and am worrying about her constantly, she is despite what she says one of the strongest people I know but I can see it getting her down and she doesn't always admit it I even know she is for some reason blaming herself for the stress which is ridiculous blame the buddyship employment methods and frankly piss poor way this company handles pretty much anything HR related, truly HR must stand for Humane Redundancy for the people to lame to work in worthwhile departments. But I don't know what more I can do to help her I know I'm over compensating but I don't know and I'm fast running out of ideas. Everything just seems to have this fine coating of shit on it trying to relax and chill but there is is in the background for the first time in a long time I'm actually scared, scared the background stress we have learned to deal with is going to take over completely we're both so fucking tired we can barely think, we're tired of leaning on others we're tired of this entire fucking situation.

No comments: