Thursday 5 June 2008

Am I bothered

Cus your lovely you are and its your nature to bother


A nice but cheeky compliment from a friend on a forum which leads to the question

Am I lovely because I bother or a cunt because I only do it because its my nature and I actually don't want to do it?

I mean I do try and do the right thing for people which leads to a wonderful depression backlash so it ends up
A. Paranoia kicks in about having really done the right thing, did I look to eager to help, are they now taking the piss?
B. Cynicism kicks in am I running around whiled they take advantage of the fact they know I'll help them
C. Mania kicks in and I run around doing shit loads of helpful stuff which doesn't actually need doing.
D. I end up feeling guilty and trying to help people out where I should actually be pissed off with them and the last thing I should be doing is running around after them and end up hating the situation, myself and them.

Tis all good fun excuse the irony, now some people think its over thinking and it doesn't matter as long as you bother. Which is fine and no doubt the cop out for those that don't bother because as long as it gets done everybody is happy, obviously except for the poor fucker that does bother. Humm tis a tricky one
I've had an example for this but it wouldn't be fair as I've learnt recently the people that matter to me and read this blog are the only ones who worry that it is them causing these thoughts where as the bigger culprits of life and nature don't give a stuff. So why post anything that upsets them, which limits things a bit but no doubt I'll work it out.

No comments: