Thursday 4 October 2007

Gone

Bloody hell nearly a week without a post wish I could say it was because I've been leading a wild and exciting life but I haven't.

I even wish I could moan about crippling writers block and the torture this involves (well that's what writers would have you believe, but lets be honest for me and 90% of people writers block is just life)

In fact I have had a few hundred ideas for blog posts, possible far to many to be honest most of which will be ignored in favour of rambling. Just, and sorry for the tedium of it, I've been busy as arseholes at work.

Really would love to launch into a tirade of abuse about work at this point but there is a chance the people at work read this blog and would soon work out who I am - IE the dipstick that takes one lot of peoples abuse when another lot of people balls up.

Oh bless tis been a strange week starting on the upward swing of a massive high mentally which mixed well with a fantastic weekend with good friends then off to see Alabama 3 possible the greatest band around today (I my very biased opinion) but now wait for it lots of fun burning the candle at both ends and boom tiredness mixed with finally having peaked out on the old emotional roller coaster and we are off and flying again don't seem to be heading down though more the good old paranoid kicking in but am currently refusing to go down.

Would help if work wasn't so frigging busy I'm getting short tempered with people and reacting to people badly purely because I don't have time or energy to think on a proper reply.

No comments: