Friday 19 October 2007

Sick and tired

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Okay depression aside I've not been a well bunny and have suffered for years from chronic repetitive migraines/headaches which was never fun. Then towards the end of last year I finally found a pill that touch wood has dealt with that problem I now getting migraines and headaches far less often - yippee!!

But then towards the end of last year a new joy was to be had with crippling stomach pains which did seem to be aligned with eating certain foods (Tomatoes, Chilies, Peppers etc) but the trigger foods kept changing and the list kept growing so off back to the docs who diagnosed a possible stomach ulcer so lots more tests to be had including a fair few to check it isn't cancer something my doctor says is a possibility since it runs in the family.

Now it seems strange but I actually hope the tests find something, because if not I have to continue getting tests and half arsed cures which of course is what happened for years with the headaches.

Add to this over the last 12 months I've had a lump removed that was potentially cancerous and a rumbling appendix I'm starting to wonder if I was built right.

Its all so fucking annoying

No comments: