Wednesday 31 October 2007

Films

In a blatant attempt of keeping my mind into this whole blogging thing and pinching a concept from here I give you a list of my top ten films (In no particular order).

Shaun Of The Dead - Fantastic horror comedy with loads of music based injokes

Hot Fuzz - By the makers of the above but moving the injokes onto film references

Kinky Boots - Just a good old fashioned Brit flick, down and outs do good sparking controversy on route.

Star Wars - Lucas counts this as one film so will I, every time I hear vader breath or a lightsaber I'm back to being a child again.

Usual Suspects - Crime dramas don't come slicker than this

Benny and June - Depps best role to date a really touching film

Fight Club - great acting and an original idea love it

House Of Flying Daggers - Visually the most stunning film I've ever seen

Pulp fiction - Very close run thing but possible Tarrantino's best film

Oooh the last one for the ten going to have to be

Lock Stock and Two Smoking barrels - Genius dialog and yet another great British film

1 comment:

DeeDubya said...

Good list, difficult keeping it to 10 I bet.

Ive just come back from seeing "Once" and I highly recommend it. Totally different to all your choices though!