Wednesday 17 October 2007

And crash

Well the feeling good about myself lasted longer than I expected, right up until I decided to transfer my pictures from camera to PC.

Christ I do look like Jason Voorhees I really do

Media paranoia over looks aside I look unhealthily fat, suppose I should do something about it but I have the will power of a gnat as my many attempts to quit smoking have proved. But no I really should do something about it and quitting smoking wouldn't hurt either - in fact I think I told people I would quit in the near future suppose in the not so dim and distant I should really get around to it.

But where the hell do I start?

Eat less? Average day I don't eat a lot anyway and most of what I do is fruit and vegetables, I've cut right down on how much bread I eat and due to the stomach ulcer don't eat a lot of processed junk and take aways because i need to know whats in my food.

Exercise more? Okay this I should do as I've even stopped taking my 30 minute walk at work due to being so fecking busy (As I type this I'm currently fielding calls and running remote links to users PCs) after 10 hours of this and travelling each day I really cannot be arsed when I get home, which isn't a great excuse I know but who cares....

Then you have my great friend depression why bother? Just sleep, wont make any diffrence constantly running around at the back of my mind. Pity is exercise is good for depression and for SAD so you can see why i really need to get moving on this...

Oh well we'll see

No comments: