Monday 3 March 2008

Todays Waffle:
Post templates!!!

In a desperate attempt to get myself using this blog on a more regular basis I'm being lazy and set myself a post template just to see how it goes, now as my main critic is currently sunning himself in Tunisia (why does Adrian Mole come to mind?) I'll run with it until he gets back.

So just encase you cannot keep up a post to describe each element of the template starting with waffle which is pretty self explanatory unless of course your American where I believe a waffle is a breakfast (?) snack like a pancake. So an exert from the Cambridge English dictionary

waffle (TALK) verb [I] DISAPPROVING to talk or write a lot without giving any useful information or any clear answers

Which pretty much sums up most of my posts


I'm feeling:

Feelings lets all talk feelings, well as this blog is my attempt to log my ride with depression so getting the feelings across sort of help reach that aim.

Media for the moment:
I pretty much soundtrack my days with either music or films plus whiled people might not understand my words for expressing myself they may understand my choice of media

Todays negative:
Well I'm meant to moan here goes

Todays Positive:
An attempt to follow some advice given to me by a motivation coach and keep a positivity log who knows might work.

Lets see how it goes

No comments: