Thursday 11 September 2008

Back....

So a much needed break was taken now a year since this began I'm back.

Some frankly major changes have happened since my last post possible the biggest being that as of yesterday I have been smoke free for a month, which considering it has been 3 years since I last even tried quitting is quite an achievement.

But more of that later in fact I'll dedicate an entire post to it just cause I'm more than a little proud of the achievements so far.

As always my understanding off the entire friendship thing vexes me , it has been a tough year people I thought I could rely on I've ended up needing to tell to back off whiled others have been there without call. I've decided to not save peoples feelings in this restart fuck'em I'm fairly sure I'll not say anything that cant be fixed if the friendship is worth it. As the year has rolled out we find out more and more just how badly Dory has been fucked over by somebody she befriended and trusted and if Dory who is a poster child for a good friend can be treated like that then I'm fairly sure I'll get no better anyway.

So normal tail of doom and gloom than?

No not entirely, actually quitting smoking seems to have had a major effect on the depression in that it hasn't been anywhere near as bad since stopping!

Who'd have thunk it quitting smoking good for you!!!!

No comments: