Wednesday 9 July 2008

A break

From the Glastonbury coverage as riveting as it was.

Really have reached a point where I no longer feel this blog is helping I've done a lot with it and at times it has been cathartic to get certain thoughts out on here and it has certainly posed an interesting place to blog certain events over the last year.

Whiled it has taught me a lot about myself and the nature of life those teachings have lead to certain changes I feel as a person I need to make over the next 12 months if I'm going to get through what I need to get through and whiled I feel blogs will help this one isn't part of that thinking frankly the web itself doesn't pay much part in those changes and is a large part of my habits that needs to go.

I'm hoping by starting here it will lead to helping kick start the rest.

I thank you for reading this blog your feedback and encouragement has been a great help mostly for good I think. For now it will go undeleted as in time I may return, not to mention there is some good memories hidden away in these pages.

last one to leave turn the lights out.

No comments: