Friday 28 November 2008

Modern Life Is Rubbish

Funny in a kind of horrible ironic way isn't it that people are always ready to spout stories of horrible things happening to other people in order to give you perspective on your problems.

But is there a point where you can say yes but my life has been so mundanely shit for so long I really want to just give up living? Yes okay for me the depression is a large part in whats doing to talking but that aside truly come on. Yes okay I'm not being held at gun point in a Bombay hotel or starving in Africa but you know since the end of June the luckiest thing that has hap pend to me is that my Mum wasn't more seriously hurt when she fell down the stairs.
Now think about whiled I'm truly happy we got lucky and she wasn't badly hurt wouldn't have been a bit nicer if she hadn't fallen at all? So she didn't have to be sore and bruised so she wasn't slightly scared of going up and down stairs by herself. You know like every day when we haven't been lucky enough to not have her not hurt falling down the stairs.

Okay maybe today with Dory being ill. me having to rely on public transport, AOL deciding that suddenly we owe them 5 months payments despite neither them or the bank telling us that was the case so we have no home Internet things are particularly bad. But I don't see it getting better anytime soon and it hasn't suddenly dropped to being this rubbish just a seemingly never ending string of shit.

So am I allowed to give up yet?

No comments: